eTMTimer a.k.a. the eTimeMachine Timer Tool is a desktop client application that facilitates automatic time capturing against assigned activities and is a core component in the Exception Based Time and Expense Reporting. The eTMTimer allows continuous time recording based on the system settings. eTMTimer makes sure that time is recorded on a regular basis and minimizes effort spent on time reporting by employees. Before a timesheet is submitted, users can review recorded time and make necessary adjustments.
The eTMTimer is a module in the eTimeMachine application suite which introduces a new approach based on the concept of automatic time recording. It provides an easy to use interface which helps employees to handle the routine task of reporting time with minimum effort.
- Automatic time capturing against assigned activities.
- Time distribution between activities based on pre-defined weights
- Timesheet generation based on the time recorded by the Timer
- Localization in multiple languages
- Ability to make adjustments to recorded time
- Ability to use predefined working hours
- Ability to capture meeting hours from MS Outlook
- Ability to record attendance based on pre-defined settings